View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 08:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheShatters
I agreed with you and brought up another point, I wasn't being negative or rude. I apologize if my writing style imparts a contrary overtone. PTSD is definitely aided by meditation, and I agree that it is wonderful that patients can be weaned from sting drug use with continued therapy and use of meditation and other aids. This is kind of my point. The medications to stabilize came first and the self controlled mechanism came second. There are some patients that can be taken from all anxiety medications with continuous therapy and some that can't. unfortunately. But the therapy and monitoring of self treatment is necessary for their continued recovery, wouldn't you agree? This will help keep them from the pitfalls of negative periods that occur for everyone and may be difficult for them specifically to handle.

My heartfelt sincere apology to you. I misread what you wrote and projected my misunderstanding.
I still have a lot of work to do on myself. Thank you for sharing here and offering me some clarity,
and opportunity to look at myself; hopefully not at your expense. Peace.