Thread: moldavite
View Single Post
Old 30-12-2010, 11:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
If a bond persists after chord cutting exercises, then the chord was not severed. Ask youself if you are truly ready to release this individual, or is there a part of you that still hangs on. If so, no amount of chord cutting will sever the bond. On the other hand you may be genuinely ready and willing to do the release, but some chords are extremely thick and strong. If you have that kind of bond with this person, it can take many, many visualizations of chord cutting to achieve the desired effect. I actually had a client who came to me for counseling about how to release a man she'd been in an unhappy and addictive relationship with for a number of years who told me that the chord between them attached not at the heart, but at the solar plexis, and was constructed of very thick and hard to penetrate wrapped cable! She did the visualization every day for close to a month, and had to use an electric saw to get through it, but she finally accomplished the release, and both she and her former lover have been able to move forward without rancor towards one another and enter into healthy and happy relationships with others
Thanks for the advice I have been cutting the chords when needed. Mostly at the Solar pleux and sacral . Mine were great big chains which I cut with a chain saw. ( I placed them in a pile and blew them up with dynamite ) Life is slowly getting back to normal x