View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 11:20 PM
Baldr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
you're right. i don't believe in "Seth". i do believe in Jane though. she was one hyper intelligent lady and i think it shame that she had to become male (Rupert and Seth) in order to convey her theories with authority. ah well, that's what can happen when hyper intelligent women live in a male dominated society.

i've had "reincarnational" dreams. i've dreamed of being a run away slave being chased down and ravaged to death by dogs. i've been shot trying to escape from a concentration camp. i've been a soldier watching my chest explode onto snow in front of me. past lives? well, no. because i've also dreamed that i was part of a team of astronauts who were dying in a malfunctioning spaceship, which would make it a future life. so ... linier reincarnation just doesn't gell for me. all of those dreams could simply be timeline bleedthrough, impressions i received from people on other timelines whose vibrational signitures were similar enough to mine that i picked up on them.

PS. hi Balder44!
Hey, At the risk of sounding totally over the edge, My wife channels Seth from time to time. He often talks about humans who can't hear him. It really annoys him. He is a wonderful energy essense.