View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 07:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldr44
That is my understanding as well. This was channeled info from my spiritual teacher. There is much evidence available, however, everything can and will be denied from time to time. As Seth has stated in his channeled work, "evidence for reincarnation is all about us" but that was Seth and some don't believe in channeled messages either.

you're right. i don't believe in "Seth". i do believe in Jane though. she was one hyper intelligent lady and i think it shame that she had to become male (Rupert and Seth) in order to convey her theories with authority. ah well, that's what can happen when hyper intelligent women live in a male dominated society.

i've had "reincarnational" dreams. i've dreamed of being a run away slave being chased down and ravaged to death by dogs. i've been shot trying to escape from a concentration camp. i've been a soldier watching my chest explode onto snow in front of me. past lives? well, no. because i've also dreamed that i was part of a team of astronauts who were dying in a malfunctioning spaceship, which would make it a future life. so ... linier reincarnation just doesn't gell for me. all of those dreams could simply be timeline bleedthrough, impressions i received from people on other timelines whose vibrational signitures were similar enough to mine that i picked up on them.

PS. hi Balder44!