View Single Post
Old 09-02-2020, 04:18 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
so many are turning away from Christianity because of what's going on in this world. some lose hope that this world will never get better. i can understand what many are feeling. some even believe that there is No God. because if it was, these things wouldn't be happening. sadly the true one that caused so much pain. is the same one who wants us to believe that there's NO hope for peace and love, so why even bother?

all I can say is Jehovah God and Jesus sees what's going on. and they hear the MANY prayers for relief. it seems like God is taken his own precious time to some, when it comes to bring relief, but it's not that. he so wants ALL to be saved ,(Ezek. 18:23). this is why he's giving us a chance to learn the truth ,(Psa 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye). still, we have to want the truth, and MANY don't!

we say we do, but as soon as we're shown from God's words what we're doing wrong and what we need to change. we come back with either "it's the word of man." or " that's NOT what God meant." simply because truth be said, some of us don't want to change from our immoral or wicked ways of living. some of us really don't want to follow Jesus ,(Luke 9:23). so some of us are using the whole "Christian" thing as an scapegoat. either way Jehovah God and Jesus will straighten everything out soon. peace

For the last 2,000 years or so, Christians are constantly claiming that their "god" will be returning any minute now, no now, no now... over, and over, and over... the never coming "now" to make everything "right"!

So I keep wondering why they always want their "god" to do everything for them, instead of doing something themselves to make the world a better place?