View Single Post
Old 22-07-2023, 09:10 PM
Master

I have never really understood 3d vs 5d, i assume that people mostly mean more tied up with the physical vs more aligned to a higher plane/ perspective when they say that. To me, I cannot separate the two as I am a human being who is not separate from any other aspect of myself, including my spiritual self. I cannot have one without the other in my own life experience. Therefore, I have room for understanding the heirachial model as well as understanding the symbiotic unity of my nature and whatever else shows up for me as I grow and change.

Personally, for myself, my journey is about personal intergration and understanding diversity within unity. am not of the belief that my journey is any more or less, higher or lower then the person next to me which is why the terms 3d and 5d may simply not apply to my personal and spiritual needs. Although, I possibly use some other terminology such as "higher self" or "wise self" haha... who knows.

I do understand and have seen the structure of soul groups and soul families in my meditations, they appeared quite detailed and comprehensive to me thanks to my overly visual minds eye.

Some people might say things like "unity awareness" or unity conciousness is more a "higher state", others might believe that Christ conciousness is more of a higher state. Personally, I do not feel or believe that my own awareness of diversity which goes into unity conciousness (without heirachy, more so symbiosis of inter - relating) is any less or more valid then my understanding of soul groups and that some people in my life present as extremely valuable to my life journey.

Neither of these things undermine the other.

Some people might believe that soul group heirachy is more egoic and 3d based then a symbiotic model of inter relating. I guess it might just depend on personal/ spiritual needs at any given time.

Last edited by RedEmbers : 22-07-2023 at 09:54 PM.