View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 08:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveyduck
Hi All

Angelbreeze

Wow thanks for that information it was really interesting.

I too have seen these flashes of light and colour, blue , silver and brilliant white - some of them accompanied by the high pitched ringing in the ear but also an inner truth rung through me as i had been thinking upon something when this happened, asked a question and felt the answer that i already knew was correct as all this was happening - i guess what im saying is i felt it course through me.

They have all been beautiful events unfolding in my life - love each one of them

Thanks for sharing and the information

Is there a silver Ray by the way?
that Sound is literally the voice of God, not anyone downloading, but the Spirit, the Holy Sound, the Shabda...it is most often accompanied by a blue light, which is the white light filtering through the mental plane, whereby it becomes blue...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi