View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 12:53 PM
Master
Hi Enlightener,

The language of the universe is pretty simple and is akin to its science.
I Am Happy is perfectly understandable and the Universe corresponds accordingly.
However the Universe is not stupid and it understands 'You are happy', 'We are happy', 'God is happy', 'One is happy' etc. etc. And the point is that because of Universal UNITY one is not talking about someone else with those words, one is still talking about oneself. They are all different aspects of oneself; the I, You, We, One, and God. They are different dimensions of the same being.
To say I AM this or I AM that is working along or within the same dimension of I AM. The YOU and WE and GOD are different dimensions but not a different person (if you see what I mean).
The trouble with I AM is that conciet, pride, vanity, arrogance, selfishness are all I AM too; maybe too much I AM. And don't forget one can say I AM superior, I AM better (than you), I AM absolute control, I AM absolute power or even I AM Evil etc. The science of I AM can be abused.
Therefore I say one can moderate the 'autocracy' and 'egocentricity' of I AM with YOU, WE etc. and still be talking about the pure presence of God.

I hope you see what I am trying to say.

Regards, Jan.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.