View Single Post
Old 20-01-2017, 10:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello angelic star :) . My favorite Bach flower is white chestnut , it really calm my mind , stopping me from overthinking :) .

About your question for unwanted influences and help empaths / sensitives i think Centaury should be also effective along side with Walnut , since they are in same group for "OVERSENSITIVITY" that Dr. Bach describe it. Centaury balance throat and solar plexus chakra , like the known german practitioner Mechthild Scheffer describe "A sensitive person has described how after first dosage of Centaury a powerfull sensation arose ,bringing the left and the right side of the body into lane and specifically concentrating in the solar pelxus and in the thyroid chakras".

About walnut symptoms stands "Difficulties of adjusting in transition periods of life. Wants to resist powerful influences and follow one's own true ambitions."

Also when you self analyse you can find similarities in symptoms that can cause difficulties choosing the right remedy so this might help ..

*Centaury - Easily influenced because of own will is weak.
*Cerato - Easily influenced because one does not trust one's own judgement.
*Scleranthus - Easily influenced because of total lack of mental focus ; is all the time torn to and fro at energy level.
*Wild Oat - Easily influenced because ambitions not definite.
*Honeysuckle - Easily influenced because mind largely dwelling on the past.
*Clematis - Easily influenced because tends to dwell in fantasy world .
*Walnut - Easily influenced because of increased sensitivity and instability during important phases of new beginnings in life .

===============

There are also Karmic Flower Essences divided to group similar to Dr. Bach .
"White Bluebell - Flower Essence" is for protection.

And "Auric Protection" which is Flower, gem and crystal essence combination.

For Auric "essence" my guess is they are made on similar process like homeopathic remedy on very very low potency .

p.s. this is only informative since i'm not certified practitioner :) .