View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 07:47 AM
Deactivated Account

dear annonafox

Yes, even though it may not seem like it at the moment, it will get better with time. There is no set time limit, this varies with each person. I am thinking that perhaps one of the reasons your emotions are feeling so vulnerable at this moment in time, is that it is approaching the one year, of his passing. This will of course, bring it all back, not to say that it has gone... but you know what I mean.

I can understand your sadness in reading his emails - just now, and I didn't even know Matt, I have tears in my eyes, just reading his " that is why I WUV u" comment. My friend had sent me some songs, and it was a few years before I could listen to certain ones, I went into tears at just the thought of the songs. Now, these particular songs comfort me more than the ones I could listen to before. Time.... it just takes time.

Sometimes I think there is too much focus on " lessons to be learned " with every experience that we go thru. Sometimes I think we just need to relax and maybe not worry so much .. this coming from one, who must confess, she does worry too much about many things ! lol ! ..... I do not think Matt is putting you thru any tests, this is just my personal opinion.

here if you need me,
love & blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction