View Single Post
Old 22-09-2012, 02:56 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
OK so you see it in the way..as long as flesh returns...we cannot experience our own "wholeness"...I guess I see we can experience our own wholeness regardless of the physical vessel...What about someone who fully surrenders to leaving the flesh behind..but is given a second chance...to live fully integrated in their wholeness one with the whole... in the physical existence....Do you feel that is possible?

I know your speaking from direct experience of the whole..I understand that space....when you stood at the threshold..may I ask if you were asked to surrender to death itself in that space? As in a full surrender to spirit..into that unknown space of whether you would live or leave..I understand if you wish to not answer...
No, there is not an asking.. there is a 'knowing'. But, that's not the issue, the issue is what someone means when they use the phrase 'surrender fully'.. most will try to preserve the attachment to their temporal physical experience, i do not.. and yet, i also know the 'Part' is no less than the 'Whole', and.. it is clear that experience from the collective whole perspective, as it is when the individual reference is absent, is not possible until that reference is 'absent'..

Be well..