View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 06:59 PM
Sourcerer

It wasn't out of context. It was plain as day and VERY clear. You made a statement that clearly reflected your belief, and I pointed out its obvious limitation.

I clearly stated that all *things* are illusion, because there are no "errors" in Truth. There's only the PERCEPTION of errors. Know the difference. Errors actually do not exist, for Divine Consciousness makes no errors. When I speak of "errors," I am clearly speaking of something that doesn't really exist (except existing as Divine Essence, but not really an "error"), for I always speak of manifestation as being illusory. There's NO contradiction with what I am essentially saying here and what the original post says.

What I say and Tolle says is actually essentially the same. Take another look! You are nitpicking with words. "Avatars" and "gods," is an illusion, and Tolle realizes this too. I am well aware he used *some* different terminology than I. Still, this means nothing. There is NO contradiction with the actual teaching of The Power of Now and what I speak of here. None. When I speak of "Avatars" and "gods," Tolle sometimes calls "creators," and actually HE DOES recognize the essence of "Ye are gods." In case you haven't realized this yet, that ancient statement actually means "You are all the same Essence." It is NOT actually a statement referring to separation or plurality, as far as Jesus's understanding of what the metaphysical concept really means.

There's nothing you "need" to explain to anyone. That is your ego speaking. Ego has this sorry "need." Your explanations are worth nothing, just as mine are worthless, my dear. I didn't "need" to point out anything to you, and never have. I don't operate by "need," at least not in a context of the ego thinking "I MUST do this" in order to "clarify" or "correct" someone. That is the ego's thinking--and your buddy Tolle obviously teaches this.

Believe what you will, my friend. I am confident of what I speak of here, and I will not speak of this further with you.

Next time you read Tolle, REALLY READ what he is saying, my friend. Peace.