View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 10:58 AM
Master
I commend you for committing to a fasting period which can be very beneficial for the body.. but the meal you ate before beginning was foolish to say the least, and I hope that what you feed your body after the fast is a lot more sensible and closer to nature. it's very important, but hopefully you know that.

not sure if I'd call it a water fast if you're adding stuff to the water, but I think that a lime water fast would be healthier than a solely water fast anyways.. I hope this is pure uncorrupted water you've been drinking cuz of course that's important too.

sorry for being so nitpicky but I guess the assaulting meal you fed your body before the fast is annoying to me, and if you want to be healthier try refraining from eating food so far deviated from nature in general. continuing to eat processed, cooked, and dead foods (be they plants or animals) is gonna reverse any healing you do quickly sorry to say. So what is your plan going from here? again sorry for the reprimanding I do give you a lot of props for doing a 5 day fast. I would like to add that fruit is the healthiest food and a fruit 'fast' might be a better choice.

is that true about the body using ketones for energy instead of glucose on a water fast? it's generally not good for the body to use ketones for energy, it's a toxic situation.. and we are carbon creatures and sugar is carbon.. but fructose from fruit is the best sugar for the body and doesn't involve the kreb's cycle like glucose, instead being absorbed by a process called diffusion.. of course there is glucose in fruit too but fructose is the most ideal energy source from food.

well it's been over a week since your post so I'm curious your update and sorry my post wasn't full of more praise and positivity but at least it is some feedback and possible information for you to consider

*I just read jungleboy's 3 day water fast thread (which is closed for some reason) and you can see that he eased his way into it, and out of it which the body appreciates. since I can't comment there I will say here that his urine was darker because the kidneys are an integral filter of the body and are designed to remove a lot of toxins, which is supposed to come out in the urine. it wouldn't seem so since the urine is a liquid, but it actually is where a lot of sediment and unwanted matter is supposed to come out through. some people don't detox through their kidneys/urine til many days into a fast or cleansing, but I guess some get quicker results.. most bodies have a lott of toxicity to get rid of though and cellular regeneration takes time and is an ongoing process. anyways, Pewdiepie what you did with your water fast is commendable and I am proud of you and glad you were able to clear and heal your body out as you have.. I just don't want you to keep refilling it with more toxicity and damaging it further, and I just don't think you should have shocked your body by suddenly switching from bombarding it with unhealthy 'food' to the water fast.. a transition period would be a lot healthier, but still the fact you did the water fast in the first place is a worthy endeavor and hopefully has helped you