View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 01:29 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
You are trying to understand the minds of desert people whose consciousnesses varied from the enlightened to the most depraved and both had their hands in the writings of the Bible.

That first one about Matthew.
Hell was also a real place on Earth called Gehenna. Jesus sometimes made references to bad things happening to sinners in this life. Meaning the wicked would reap what they sowed, possibly thrown into Gehenna. A lot of times we was predicting Israel's fate as a nationalist identity. That came to an end with the Revolt in the year 66. Since they weren't climbing up onboard his new way of seeing the Law and living from the spirit of it and less the letter of it, the nationalist-corrupt priesthood of Israel along with it's power would be destroyed.
Matthew was most likely written during or after the Jewish Revolt.

Jesus wasn't that big on the afterlife like so many people believe. As a first century Jewish spiritual Teacher he was more concerned about transforming this world because God owned it, not the Roman or corrupt Priestly programs.

He generally believed in a good and bad afterlife for good and bad people but actually doesn't ever say, "When you die, your soul goes here and there". I don't think many people notice that Jesus never gives explicit details about the after-life nor dwells upon it. These things didn't concern him, but later when Christianity developed which was heavily influenced by Greek Thought and Hellenism it adopted a more after-life tone, sorta like Egyptian belief systems.
--

Isaiah-

You need to try and grasp this and it is very difficult. The God of the Israelites throughout the Bible took many forms because so many different Cults existed. Sometimes Yahweh was an actual deity with a wife, sometimes he was one among many, and sometimes he had a body. But Isaiah was not only a prophet but a mystic. And like the other mystics in some of the Bible he was prone to psychotic and mentally imbalanced episodes. No matter how Psychic one can be, frequencies and energies that are much Higher put a huge toll on the mind and body of an individual. Just look at the results of the most famous Catholic Saints and what happened to them.

Isaiah is a bit weird I will say, even erotic in some of his works. Remember he walked around the streets completely naked once. These guys wouldn't pass for the fraudulent prosperity Gospel preachers on Television. That's why prophets were not famous in there day when they were alive. They came off like looney toons.

Isaiah was trying to grasp something higher than the anthropomorphic "Yahweh" that was being worshiped among the Temple and common people. He was reaching into the actual DIVINE, which is above good and evil, above morality and the dualities of the created universe. The fact that a Man like this in that century grasped such an understanding was genius.

YHWH or "I AM that I AM", the Highest Power doesn't create evil necessarily. Look what it says. Good is formed, it is not "created". Evil is created. Perhaps in the mind of Isaiah, creations are not real whereas something "formed" comes from the real Substance of the universe which is God.

IF you look at it another way, whatever God is must have given existence to good and evil so that everything could have a choice.

Just because Isaiah or anyone in the Bible says anything doesn't make it correct. It is just their viewpoint based on their experiences and prophetic visions of how they saw it.

---
thank you THANK YOU THANK YOU FINALLY someone that makes sense. You are truly blessed and THAT is what I was waiting for..... THANK YOU