View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 11:22 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Hmm - actually - if we read it properly - we find that the god of the bible did NOT create ANYTHING !!

All it ACTUALLY did - was to form and mould some "stuff" that was ALREADY HERE - "waters" and a "firmanant" for example, existed BEFORE this so called god even shows up or utters a word - it is there "hovering" above these things contemplating what to do with them - it then acts in the 6 days of creation and so forms the universe WE have now FROM the stuff that was ALREADY HERE !!

Yes, I know it SAYS "god created the heavens and the earth" - BUT - read it PROPERLY and we soon see that ACTUALLY a lot of stuff was indeed already present - and is NOT ACCOUNTED FOR BY THE BIBLE... WHERE did this "water" come from that this god will "separate" to form our worlds..??...WHAT is this "firmanant" framework in which this creation is happening..??...They existed FIRST before the god acts !!

It did NOT CREATE IT NEW - it just re arranged it to suit...Indeed read it PRPERLY and its all seen for the nonsense we know it must be - as for example - somehow - a DAY is defined even before the sun is created - and likewise somehow - VEGETATION is bought forth BEFORE the sun is created - yet as we now know - we NEED the sun to both DEFINE A DAY and also to CAUSE this vegetation to actually grow....according to this though, the first plants didnt even need sunlight at all....lol...go figure..

I could go on an d pick it apart line by stupid lie -its easy..lol...we son see how ridiculous it actuially is... for a much better explanation I suggest the original disciple gospels -especially Secret John -can give us all the answrs we need here.. In that ORIGINAL gospel Christ explains all of Creation - and as said - the god of the bible is NOT the source of it at all - it is merely a CREATURE the same as You and I are - it is placed here BY the true Divine - along with a supply of "energy" and it is FROM this pre existant energy that the universe WE have is formed - as explained BY Christ who was Present He said as all this unfolded....