View Single Post
Old 30-09-2017, 07:29 AM
Master
Hi 11tractors,

Thank you for sharing, it makes me, and surely many others, happy to hear both that you are awakening - as some call the process of gradually accepting and incorporating the spiritual world into their human - and also that you reach out for supprt.

I am conviced you are on a healing path.

One of the things I have learnt has been to be sparse with advice. And I learnt this is and Anonymous group (sister group of AA). I have also had ALOT of practice there in sensing and finding balance; balance beween the infinite power in me and the human life I still live and the requirements in there. It has simply been a great way to stay somewhat anchored - through the rabbit hole. (We are in human bodies and human bodies and psyches are frail, so they can actually overload. Caution is not fear, caution is self-care).

So, my reccomendation is actually to try that again; try different groups, go several times to learn which people are 'core' people, and work the solution. Addiction is one beast we cannot, and should not, slay alone. And addictions eat you alive, and finish you off, sooner or later, if nothing else spiritually.

It may not be possible or comfortable share all the details on you awakening in the group, but there will be massive learning from listening! And there will be other important things to share about. Also, I have shared quite a lot about my journey - though minding not to scare off newcomers - and the whole premise is of course spiritual, with 'God as you define them'.

You have wonderful gifts, and life has punched you around quite a bit for it, like myself and I'm sure many others.

It would be wonderful to hear more about your journey.

Love and light!

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3