View Single Post
Old 25-02-2020, 11:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Hmmm???

What makes you say that?

I haven't really noticed it, though to be fair, my participation these days is minimal. There are rarely any topics or discussions that hold my interest any more.

Oh you know, just more of the usual "belief bashing" and changing the subject whenever "God" is mentioned and pretending not to understand anything just to avoid discussion on a forum designed for that purpose and promising to reveal sources to give further information which never happens and suspending the only member who could lift my spirits through showing kindness...and those who want me to teach them Hinduism without using any Indian words (even if a translation is given) because they say they are "Western and not Indian" but for others, they say that calling another "Western" is being racist, but it isn't racist if people refer to themselves as being "Western"....and then we have those who type during periods of "blackout" and when I quote them directly, they go "I didn't write that...you must be seeing things" even if the quote is taken directly from a post they made which has their name on it.. they will swear they didn't write it.

All of this leads me to believe that there are demonic entities involved and I should be petitioning the the Archangels and surrounding myself with white light before I log on now.

Yeah, there aren't any topics I am interested in replying to either and I am also aware that even if I were to contribute, it would just fly over everyone's head like it usually does. People just ask questions they don't want to get any answers to..."cannot understand one word I use in reply, so therefore you cannot understand anything I have to say forevermore?"

https://lmgtfy.com/

Yep, it's like that.