View Single Post
Old 20-05-2015, 08:55 AM
Knower

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE flying in dreams. Always euphoric. I have had dreams more real even now as I recall them than memories of actual events, so much so I wonder if they were astral projections or something of the likes, where I was flying above absolutely fantastic landscape, strange places, amazing scenery...
One I will never forget... I was in some sort of sand plain, very pristine and a warm climate. The sand was white, sparky. I was with some friends and we got on these machines very much like motorcycles or sea-doos but without the standard parts required for movement because these were designed to hover about 2ft off the ground or so. And they could reach insane speeds. We went zooming around just to enjoy ourselves and out over the ocean. The sand eventually led to a shore that is, and then when we got out over the water I could absolutely not believe the vivid turquoise that it was, and yet so clean and clear at the same time. We could look down and watch these bizarre and beautiful sea creatures doing whatever creaturey things they did underwater as we went. Massive, prehistoric looking fish and things like this.
Nothing in this life or any other dream has been so vivid. I could swear I was really there. Just such a gorgeous place and I could smell and feel and see everything in complete detail, combined with the experience of flying at any speed I wished at any moment.
Any other flying dream I've had was hardly as real, but still fantastic, and did not involve the use of any machine but just some inherent ability to fly I guess.