View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 05:51 PM
Administrator
Hello

Being one that walked a time in the house of God and the teaching in that house and the house of Satan and the teaching in that house there is something to be learned and embraced from both.

We forget at times that the Bible has been written and re written and translated time and time again over the year's ....in that act could some of the messages been lost in their original truths....if it was ever to be seen as truth.

We can not have day without the dark of night and that I feel relates to good and evil we as man are here to learn and to grow....we learn from walking in the light and we too learn from those dark days we have. Its in finding a balance we find peace.

I studdied in the family faith, Anglacan Church and too I studdied in the Church of Satan and I honestly can say I embrace value in the two paths I had. I am blessed to have found a balance with me....and not the need for one side or the other side of belief. I embrace both teachings as a path to make us "ONE".

Lynn