Thread: Just curious.
View Single Post
Old 23-01-2007, 03:43 AM
Guide

Luke_Wolf, I understand why some may get a bit uncomfortable with your approach but it does have value. Much can be learned from this approach. I have often said that to truly heal we must have the courage to go where we are not one with god, or where the light is not in order to discover the aspects of ourselfs that need addressing. I would caution you that there are profound consequences for ONLY following darkness. This, by itself, is an act of limitation. However, I encourage you to follow this path all the way till the end if it suits you. Nocturnal wicca, just like a thousand other paths, can teach valuable lessons. The greatest of which is to simply not do it. The reason you get sick when exposed to the light is because you are in effect matching the vibration of the existing negativity within your energy system. When in the presence of light, the contrast reveals the lower vibration of darker energies which is expienced in the physical body as sickness.

Dark energy has great allure because its vibration is so low that it actually has a fast and powerful impact on the physical- the lowest plane of vibration. In addition, the movement of energy, whether high in vibration or low , causes pleasure. The difference being, however, that negative pleasure always has a recipricating negative consequence, where positive high energy (of light) has only positive reprecussions. I've known many wicca who have done wonderful things with healing, but in turn end up feeling the wrath of the equation balancing itself out. For example, a friend I had about 10 years ago healed someone's back only to get in a bad bike wreck the next day. I'm always fascinated by instant karma.

LukeWolf, Wicca, and especially Nocturnal Wicca is a powerful way to practice the manipulation of lower earth energies. However, this is just the begining in metaphysical exploration. This stuff is all fascinating and whether you are into wicca, the psychic arts, mediumship, or whatever there is not need to spend your whole lifetime on just one. The challenge is to grow.

Sincerely,

Chadley
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi