View Single Post
Old 23-09-2018, 07:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
I personally dont think they are around often but I only say that based on my own experiences with passed over family.

eg I used to often experienced my passed over pet cat but I only experienced my deceased uncle once about 10 years after his death (he died young and tragically), it was like he'd only just managed to get here and he was like trying to catch up with all the family (maybe it was cause he died in a sudden accident he couldnt visit earlier?? it may of been harder to heal from that and accept his death??)

but with my grandfather.. both me and my sister experienced him in the same night 3 days after his death and not since

I havent experienced any of my other family members of this lifetime after their deaths so just dont think they are commonly about, well not with me anyway.

as an interesting sidenote to this topic of passed over ones visiting. I had a visit from someone who was my son Nathaniel from another lifetime who was in awe of our things here, he was from around 15th-17th centuary and was in awe at our beds lol, his bed was stuffed with straw and he was able to experience my bed here. He came and lay in bed with me. (i guess in those times families probably often shared beds, it wasnt weird for him to get into bed with me). I didnt remember him till I met him again. Another time I possibly had my italian???? mother from another past life visit she called me by a past life name and just stood there stroking my head. So anyway, we not just occassionally get our passed away loved ones from this life visit but also at times others too.

sea-dove...You sound like a believer to me with all the experiences you've had. My pet dog came into my bedroom after she died (I could hear her chain collar clinging) and she cuddled up next to me on the bed. Others told me it was my grief making me think I experienced that, but I know what I know.