View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 06:10 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Sozerius,

Then let us address them now.

I am all of these things, and none of these things. In order for me to be in my optimal state of being it is unnecessary to seek a label for it. In seeking to define it as one thing or another thing you immediately shift into a state of doing, because your definitions become filters for your experience of any state of being.

When you are in the ultimate state of being you will never need to question or define it one way or another. You need neither be love nor wisdom, yet others will experience and regard you as having it. You will know you are these things because those interacting with you will themselves experience having it. The act of intently trying to label the state immediately puts you within the parameters of the mind and of thought, and thus of ego and persona. Not that this is bad or wrong, but it remains a state of doing. The state of being does not require thought. Thought is a response to the activity of doing; of wanting; of desiring.

The ultimate state of being is an awareness of who and what you are regardless of what the body is being and doing. It is the point of view which is you that remains unchanged should your physical body simply disappear in this instant. It is so assured of itself that it does not require a human brain in order to validate its existence.

I may be anything I wish to be, at any given time, but it does not have to be labelled or defined. It is simply a matter of what point of view I wish to experience at any given time. In order for me to understand something more intimately I will expand my consciousness to attract to another point of view. It is like choosing to view existence from the eyes of something else detached from the energy of my own persona. My own energy and persona is not doing anything and it is not involved. My intention reveals I am willing to relinquish all that I am, all that I think I know, to see existence from another point of view. I do this because I can feel the pervasive invitation of life to connect with it as it wishes to show me its point of view. Existence is much like a child calling out to be noticed and engaged. I may choose to be one with the flowers and the trees, or be one with the environment of a planet. I may choose to be one with the wind or the raindrops from the clouds. They call to my soul to share in their experience that I may know and understand their truth. In this I am not doing anything, I am being that which exists in all its many forms of expression. I am the observer of life being life. It is what I choose to be at any given point in time which determines what I may allow myself to experience. This is actually how many species travel the vast distances of the multiverse; they do not actually move anywhere, they instead alter their point of view of what they wish to be in proximity of. They are not moving closer to something, they are in fact drawing something else towards them operating outside the illusion of distance and separation.

The point of view you yourself choose will determine what you then experience and what you do in terms of action and activity. The state of being you wish to be in is going to depend on what your intentions are and what you aspire for yourself. Be whatever you wish to be, from the perspective you most wish to be in, through whatever you most aspire for yourself.

It is my aspiration to observe and to understand. This has been my aspiration for many thousands of years. You decide what it is you wish for yourself.

Very well, I shall share my thoughts on this.

In order to connect to the element of air you do not require the adoption of personas. In fact, doing so merely imposes your own dominant agenda into your experience of it. You are then left with a point of view which still remains your own and is more fantasy than actuality. While this is fun to do from the point of view of exercising imagination it still defines what you are able to connect to. To truly immerse yourself within the element of air you must be willing to allow your consciousness to be nothing whatsoever but the element of air. This means surrendering all agenda you have and putting your human persona into stasis where its intentions no longer direct the experience the air wishes to impart upon you. Though I have used the focus of air in this context in response to your example, it may be applied to all things.
At a later state and stage you may then choose to adapt experiences into a form of persona for your own agenda or aspiration.

You do not need to attempt to personify perfection. In approaching it within a frame of mind in which you currently believe you lack perfection will merely reinforce experiences of you not being it. The more you strive and the more you do things to convince yourself of perfection the more experiences you will have of lacking perfection. You are acting out in a manner which is declaring your state of being is one not of perfection. When you are being a state of perfection within yourself, you will not concern yourself with what the body and the mind are doing, because you will trust that they will interpret perfection in their own way which does not affect your state of being. The body and mind cannot process the bigger picture of ultimate reality, so they should not be the focal point for your ultimate truth. As soon as you focus on the mind or body you lose sight of your ultimate truth. Indeed, allow yourself the abundance of joy of experiencing the mind and body, but do not be too concerned with what they are doing or how they are interpreting truth. It is your state of being which is your ultimate truth, and ultimate reality.

-Sparrow

I see what you are saying, from the point of view of letting go of the self in order to attune to other things.

There is one thing that I do not understand. If I have a desire or an agenda, or a plan, would I not focus the mind on that thing? Even if I let go of myself totally, this is still doing something from my perspective because I am not truly detached from my 'self' - therefore this does not happen organically or naturally (therefore I would need to leave an organic mental state in order to 'create' this state you speak of, out of my agenda to experience it). And remaining totally unfocused except to receive external stimuli as internal stimuli is in itself something I would need to actively try to do. How is this any different from choosing what to focus on out of purpose? Even if you lack all desire, this does not remove the 'doing' element.

To be perfectly honest with you, it seems to me that I, and my life, are becoming more perfect as I focus on being perfection. This ranges from my emotional stability in the face of stress, to my confidence, to the energy I hold onto and the influencing factors of thought within my own mind when I need to make choices. I also see potential in myself suddenly that I did not see before, as if I am looking through new eyes. Perhaps I did not articulate myself properly before - but even if I did, it seems to me that there is a positive benefit to my focus, and things only seem to be getting better, not worse. Isn't your suggestion that which encourages me to 'be' negative? I feel as though you have decided that only a single perspective is the right one, when you perpetuate just exactly what 'being' is or can be - I assume according to your own perspective, which you have also suggested is inhuman. But I am human, and I must be mindful of human limitations if I am going to do anything spiritually noteworthy (other than merely living life and seeing the sights, but then why pursue spirituality at all?).

I would ultimately like perfection to extend to my life events and physical influence. I know that I feel a driving force behind perfection. This energy is what I 'be' - a spiritual perfection that I simply exist as. You may say, "no, this is wrong, you are 'doing'" - because to me, it sounds as though you will disagree unless I merely submit to whatever life throws at me which is not of my own will. To me, it sounds as if you are indicating that I should do this: "I'm so perfect that I'm not even going to think about it and I'm going to live life as per normal now." - What? Where is the energy in that? Why would my mind change to be any different than it is - or any different from anyone else living life - if I did not have a purpose for perfection? I might be perfect in the idea that everything is perfect, but I would be doing nothing to further perfection in any way (for myself, others, goals, etc- maybe I see suffering happening. Do I simply move on because ta-da, perfect? Or do I seek a perfect solution? Do I charge the situation with a perfect intent? Why stop at nothing when perfection is as you will it to be?). In fact, it seems to me that I would not accomplish anything unless I had a directed will. And I do desire accomplishment. If your interpretation of 'being' discards anything that might 'be' according to will in life, why even bother? Why even be here? Why should understanding even matter at all, at that point? To me, that philosophy leads to one of nihilism. Perhaps the wording is not satisfactory. Or perhaps there is a disconnect in the pattern of information, somewhere. My intent with this query is to hopefully find clarification, and to allow you to see how this perplexes me.

Perhaps what I am saying is not the most pleasant. It isn't my intent to simply argue with you, know that. To me, this is a serious thing - and one that I shape part of my life around.

Last edited by Sozerius : 02-06-2018 at 09:03 AM.