View Single Post
Old 22-08-2017, 06:10 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila King
Please don't take this the wrong way, but maybe the reason you feel like you're just "sitting there twiddling you're thumbs" is because you may not be taking necessary action to facilitate this great change.

I say this sorta thing to people about the 'Law of Attraction' all the time. It's easy to wait for yourself to feel like you're changing or have changed, it's harder to actually make the change yourself. What this Astrological alignment means when it speaks of 'great change', is that now is the time to take action because the energies being emitted by the universe are working with you in order to facilitate and manifest this great change.

I apologize if I sound too overly critical, I only wish you the best. It's a common misconception. I'll pray for your success.

I understand what you are saying... I meant "twiddling my thumbs" as an expression of my daily routines. I am taking lots of actions and great things happen to me all the time. I have two weeks before I start my phd and I dont really believe in the law of attraction. I just work hard and think positive and good things come my way. If any "partnerships" are coming my way, they would be based off of my past graduate work, which I already am working with two new professors this year. So I can twiddle my thumbs all I want because my life is about to go from relaxing to long and hard days of studying.

I do get what you mean, as in if someone is hoping for a romantic partnership, well you aren't going to meet anyone if you literally are sitting on your couch every day of the week twiddling your thumbs. :p But your post is a bit preachy and kind of annoying.