View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 05:37 PM
Deactivated Account

The quickest way to develop as a psychic artist is to develop clairvoyance which is clear seeing and take a portrait drawing class so skills can develop alongside each other, it makes sense to discern where your skills lie before deciding which routes will be quickest for you as everyone's primary psychic sense is different, the first sense to develop usually remains your primary and the other claires kick in alongside as we continue, if you find clairvoyance is your primary sense and you also have a gift with a pencil then you've struck gold and you'll potentially fast-track.

My primary sense happens to be clairvoyance but I'm no artist though could be trained like most but decided to express the images via the written or spoken word simply because I'm better at English and poetry than art hence there's more potential for quicker development but the option is there to add other skills at a later date time allowing.

Doodling and experimenting with automatic writing are forerunners to opening up psychic abilities.