Thread: She cares?
View Single Post
Old 15-11-2017, 09:31 PM
Badcopyinc

So i may not be answering the question you asked?

But the thing that stood out to me was the one female suggesting you deal with your relations with women in your life.

I see myself in your post so i will respond with what i recently came to.

I was asking myself the other day why i keep crossing paths with women who are masculine and less in touch with their emotions. to the point where i have female friends who are in touch with their feminine side but I'm not attracted to them.

First thought is what do i need to let go of inside of me that is causing this. of course the idea that i said above is the answer but to elaborate i will continue my thought process.

I need to get in touch with my masculine side.
I still have issues from my mother that need addressing and from a few past relationships.
I need to focus on me and not wanting or needing love from another.
I need to allow life to happen and stop controlling and analyzing anything.
I need to stop trying to figure everything out and figure me out.

I could keep going but after a week of pondering what the lesson was with the females crossing my path it dawned on me.

Currently I always do better when I'm alone. In every aspect of health that there is i am always better. but there is a small part of me that still holds onto the idea that she's out there and she will find me or vise versa. i realized with that thought that i truly never let go of wanting another to share the world with. so recently i decided that the fact that i am always better alone is a sign i need to keep pursuing self in those states of isolation and not another. When I've mastered (i use that word lightly) being alone then i will be much better prepared to go into a relationship with no expectations.

At that point i will never require another's affection or love. And i will be more aware of the moment when i do receive it. So when I cross paths with a women who is not in touch with their self or feelings it will not affect me. i will not find myself trying to repair or help in hopes that i will be seen. or lacking affection from them as i will not be offering mine until it is truly warranted. I will just enjoy their presence in my life and respond to what is rather than worrying about what will be.

Last edited by Badcopyinc : 16-11-2017 at 01:38 AM.