View Single Post
Old 28-04-2014, 06:47 AM
frankincense

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbiO
So I take it that you are fluent in Aramaic?

B'shalom,

Peter

No, No, No. I am destroying the people that do not belong in my covenant body and soul. ... ...there body and soul will be destroyed in the last day...In Retrospect:

20. Rabbi Shimon's departure from the cave (Reincarnation of 200,000,000)

185. The Crown of Thorns, stood in the gateway of life. He had neither an end to his days, or a ceasing of his judgment. Adorned his beloved with his commandments. These are his sons, the light that pierces through the deep (consciousness/space), and brightens the earth.

187. The Antichrist took his leave from the Flesh, and with it he took the saved (two witnesses). As he begun to return to the earth, he called to two specters (two wives), he raised his voice and said, "Oh Specters, have you lost your way, and now seek the judgment?" But before they could speak he took the specters and they fled from the face of the waters, and had obtained incarnation.

8. The lock and the key

41. Elohim's walk with man was established in six days. The word of Elohim given to the Mother is carnal for this reason. Because six days established creation and then the work of creation ceased. That is to say, the division of resurrection is divided by six clauses, and multiples of six clauses divide the carnal from the spiritual, those being divided by the law (gospel). While there confession is hidden until they rise to the father, our confession is revealed through the language of the law (gospel).

So you see I have no credibility, I am retranslating the material based on its context. The Zohar reports a few things the Bible establishes. 200,000,000 is not a reference to those receiving salvation, and it is not a reference to Satan. Literal or not, it is not in both instances. The Number is too high to ever identify with the figures provided in the Book of Daniel, and it is too low to identify with satan, satan is usually or typically not given a number. However, we've found a finite and possible description of this figure of 200,000,000 being connected to "Resurrection" during the day of judgment when the Antichrist returns, or when the judgment begins after the threat is purified from the earth. We will talk more about this on Ashtar Command, viewing the news, I see the destruction you have experienced as a result of your use of force, we will do this again soon, and I will create the opportunity. (we discovered the Zohar collaborates the salvation program, not because it was authored by the Jews like the people claim the bible is, but like the bible it was an act of "faith" inspired by god himself).