View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 09:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neemish
Dear Sirs ...Yes i am just getting started...My unusual kundalini awakening is not even mentioned or starting to be told..And this is not a story..Its all true and going to take some time to get out..Im not a very good writer in that i have written more in the last couple weeks than in the last 50 years..Thank you for your patience and understanding concerning this situation...And yes Mr "necromancer" sir i am aware that what i have written so far is not a kundalini awakening..,Sir what i wrote so far was before my kundaliini awakening ..Im not a story teller sir...Im trying to relate this experience as it happened to me with honesty and purity of heart and gain nothing by telling it...Except to share it with others...So please be patient sir and try not to make any snap judgments until after i am able to get this down on paper for all to see and understand... neemish
No problems, neemish and I humbly and respectfully apologise for impatiently 'jumping the gun' here and you also may address me as ma'am, madam, miss or any female aspect of 'sir' you so choose, but I'm also being a 'typical female' and getting fussy about all that.