View Single Post
Old 26-04-2016, 11:19 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Hello Ronin...

My Mom passed on suddenly and unexpectedly when I was the same age (20 years old)... This was back in 2002... It was very challenging for me to cope with this early on - there was no sense of closure and no feeling of acceptance for what happened. However over the course of 10 years this life event/experience would serve as a primary catalyst for me to eventually go through a life-changing and transformative spiritual awakening...

Please don't make yourself feel guilty for how you find yourself feeling at timess - you're not doing anything wrong. I can understand and relate to such feelings. I know for years I felt disconnected from my Mom - there also weren't any dream visitations that I could ever consciously recall. All I had to work with were my memories of her and the more time that went by - the harder it was for me to remember exactly what it felt like when she was still around and (physically) a part of my life. Looking back with hindsight, I actually feel that this experience of 'disconnection' was unknowingly (at the time) beneficial for me at the time in that it helped push me to continue my spiritual seeking and my inner-work. I do not view how you feel at this time in your life as any type of 'permanent' condition or orientation - just a transient phase. I think the following holds true - the more that we consciously identify with our physical identities and these Earthly lifetimes as our foundation or source of 'self', the more likely we are to feel disconnected and separated from our loved ones who have passed/transitioned on. Conversely, the more that we consciously identify with our higher aspects and therefore our Soul nature/essence/identity as our foundation and source of 'self' - the more likely we are to feel connected to our loved ones who are no longer physically present with us here during this temporary Earth experience. Does this make sense? By increasingly focusing and further working on tapping into your higher nature/identity (non-physical) - you will find it easier to connect with and relate to others on the same level (whether physically alive or not). Eventually you will reach a state where you find yourself completely at peace and feeling total acceptance for not only yourself, but for what has transpired.

I hope this helps you in some way. You're welcome to message me to discuss this further...

Regards,
~WOLF

That was a lovely post wolfgaze....especially the part I 'bolded'.

I hope, Ronin, that you will receive some comfort from this when you get your head around what wolfgaze is saying there.
Bless you