Thread: Suicide attempt
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2017, 02:21 AM
Administrator
Hello

We all have a life path and as a Medium I have done readings for parents that have lost a child in this way and its in their life path. At times there are deeper reasons than can be seen or even at times healed that lead one down this path. Hard as it is I do feel that is we die even by our own hand it was out time to go.

I was bullied in school, I had a rotten relationship with my Mother, whom favored her Son but never saw that. I came into this life hard wired to the paranormal world but had no foundations of understanding in it. At 16 I had an odd intervention by a teacher I could not stand, but that stopped me doing anything.

I had a Near Death Event when I was 21 and it was a lesson death event to change a path I was on. It took over a year to even start the healing process into motion.

We all have "tests" in life I feel and that divine intervention that comes in as it is not our time to go.

Lynn

I