View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 10:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Sparrow, thanks so much for bringing us all these wonderful insights about the afterlife. As I read your words I feel a sense of truth and comfort, sort of like a series of ah-ha moments for lack of a better description.

One of the things I read here that greatly pleases me is to know that I can reunite with my pets eventually AND communicate in a language we mutually understand. I think that I tend to love my pets more than most humans, short of my wife whom I’ve been a partner in life with for 25 years. My wife and I have many differences but the one thing we share in equal strength is our love and passion for our animal companions.

I’ve had many animal companions in my lifetime of nearly 50 years. I tend to see them more like family members and/or children. One of the most difficult things I continual seem to face is losing them. It never gets easier. It’s so difficult when I actually have to make the dreaded decision to put them down by lethal injection because they are ill and suffering greatly. However, when that decision is made I am always with them, holding them in my arms, comforting them until their last breath. It is one of the most difficult situations I face. It is very difficult to lose a loved one in your arms watching the love and light in their eyes go out. It’s so difficult for me but I do it and will continue to do as long as I feel it makes it easier for them. We currently have 14 pets (cats dogs and birds) living with us so I will be re-visiting that scenario over and over again for some time into the future. I am in tears thinking about it as I type because our oldest cat has a large cancer tumor and this event is coming again soon and it isn’t going to be easy.

More than dealing with a recurring broken heart I often contemplate if there is anything I could do to make it easier/better for them. I would greatly appreciate if you could share your perspective on how my animal companions may view this decision/event and if there is anything I could or should do to make it easier or better for them.

I have many more questions or concerns about the afterlife and how to best prepare for it while I am still here but I feel moved to address this one first.

**bowing in appreciation and gratitude**
Cal
Blessings and gratitudes for your friendly and heart warming exchange.

I see we share a common affection and appreciation for companion species. It is unfortunate many human beings still wear attitudes that portray animals as inferior ‘things’ with less right of life than they. Little do they know those very animals are more spiritually evolved than them and closer to the experience of inner-peace than they will ever know.

Incidentally I am due to add a post in the near future explaining how human beings can communicate with other species, while still in physical life, in a way they can understand. Such as dogs, horses and insects. I will post this in a different thread in good time.

It is such a wonderful thing to see someone with such love and empathy for their pets, and care for so many at one time. A great commitment. Your influence in their life journey is taken with them back to their own soul group species. This strengthens the bond and connection between your own soul group and theirs. This forges bridges of future potentials and created destinies that tie both together in love and kinship. It also means you personally will have much greater access to the wisdom and resources that species hold in the spirit world when you cross over. More so than many others upon the planet at this time. They will show you aspects of themselves and their ancient ancestry, both of planet Earth and of other planets spanning millions of years. This, because you had gained their love and respect. Your energy vibrates close to their own due to your love for them.

It is never an easy task to make a decision to end the suffering of a beloved pet. With illnesses and physical problems like these, the animal itself is actually quite aware of what is happening. Animals have a great Self awareness and connection to the functionality of the body. It also, in some cases, has the natural ability to heal itself under the right supportive circumstances. Often it will know what the problem is and will know exactly what to do to mend itself or ease its own suffering. This is why you will often see animals simply laying down in some corner doing nothing. In fact it is altering and maintaining a chemical state of balance and physical functionality which aids the condition it has. Other animals will also sense and understand the situation of another animal in distress, pain or disease. You will sometimes see animals from a completely different species go out of its way to help another animal who is somehow in distress. This is because all animals have the innate ability to communicate with each other when the need is present. This is something human beings have forgotten how to do since the loss of their spiritual ancestral heritage.

Your beloved animal will be able to receive the vibrational frequencies of your mental intention. If you wish it to know that you wish to help it to end its suffering, and help it to die, you can, in your mind, project this intention slowly and clearly to your animal. Speaking your human language to do this will not suffice, since it will not understand the meanings behind each sound. Physical sounds from voices can often cause animals more distress. Placing your hand on the animal and imparting your intention to it mentally is best. The consciousness field that connects you to the animal in spirit will automatically translate your mental human language to a language the animal can understand, in its own language. Do this in advance, and give the animal warning before you intend to put it to sleep. It will then have time to prepare itself on other levels, and say its goodbyes.

Good journey.
-SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸