View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 10:59 AM
Deactivated Account

I understand what you mean. I have long beleived that something with enough thought power behind it can become real on some other 'place'.

Though I do not think most of my thoughts do this. I was more thinking it would happen with something like.. big hit movies.

Some of them maybe. I have on occasion been watching something on TV and after the show has finished I have felt that one of the people was IN the room with me. Sometimes I have felt like if I looked in the mirror I would see them and not me. This is the character, not the actor.

I figured that if many people watch the show there would be many people adding extra energy into it.

I had an experiement with these thought forms yesterday after reading this thread. I seemed to have some success. Not only did I see it in my mind but it started to alter slightly by itself. She/he even gave me a name to call him/her by. Something I was not going to do.

I created a human form, now she walks around as a black dog, no idea where the dog form came from! hehe. Just spoke her name in my mind and she appeared next to me on the floor just now - i didnt think about where she would appear of how....such a cute dog lol.