View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 06:23 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
First I'd like to take the time to thank you for taking the time to look and do a reading for me.

Thank you for the interpretation, and like you said right or wrong we will see in time.

I do notice you did a 6 card spread or pulled six cards, and you offered your interpretation, but I do not see how you came to your conclusion, you have not offered an interpretation for the individual cards themselves, or how you've come to this conclusion by the cards, what they indicate.

This may or may not bear any difference in the interpretation, but I would like to suggest something like that really does help. I currently only have an Oracle card deck I do not particularly get along with, and I may be interested in the future to purchase a Tarot deck like you are using here.

Knowing the style and way and individual read of the cards and how tarot readers are reading, lends insight not only to a reading one is doing for others, but also helps those whom view the thread, as well as the OP, learn in which ways such conclusions are drawn by the reader from the cards, and how they fit into the whole, which offers then not only an interpretation, but the possibility of what you've said and your card layout then becoming a great teaching tool to the OP and other readers of the thread as well, whom may not be as familiar with Tarot.

Other than that, thank you very much for taking the time out to read for me, Torgo, none the less. I will keep what you've said in mind.

One question before I forget to ask if I may: You have an x there next to the Queen of Swords, and the 4 of Coins, Is there a reason for this x? Were these reversal cards?

Thank you for your time, and your interpretation.

It is appreciated.

Yes, the x's indicate the card was reversed when pulled.

Sorry that I did not offer individual meetings on the cards. I was going to, but I figured it was just easier to summarize them. I will show you how I came to that conclusion now.

8 of Coins
I saw this card is referring to a more practical view of the relationship. Almost as if to say there is work to be done. Almost like a project is on the table.

9 of Cup
The nine of cups is what I referred to as a wish card. So maybe combined with the eight of coins, it's saying this man maybe sees you have a wish and is working on trying to help you with that. What is the wish? I don't know. Could it possibly refer to your wish to be with him? Possibly. But I erred on the side of it being not a romantic project, due to a lack of other cups in the draw. Many cups cards can indicate love and romance for me in the spread. This is a very good cups card, but it's not necessarily a romantic one. It kind of covers all bases in life, from money to material goods to indulgent food and drink to sex and hedonism to love, etc..

3 of Swords
Three of swords is a card that is full of pain, sorrow, and conflict. There seems to be some sort of conflict and perhaps he was giving you this stone rose quartz as a gift to help ease your pain. Do you feel as if you were experiencing any type of pain or sorrow at the moment? Maybe he gave you the stone because he thinks it will help you feel better. Rose quartz is a stone that is connected with loving energy. Right? So it just seemed to me that he saw you were sad and wanted to give you some love in the form of the stone. The other slight possibility could be referring to a third-party. Maybe your dad is conflicted about allowing this man into your life? Maybe that's why it was weird when he gave you the stone?

King of Coins
King of Coins can usually represent a fatherly figure, so I think this has to do with your actual father. It could also mean something else. It could mean stability. It could mean commitment. Maybe he does want something with you. It could possibly mean that. Almost like he is claiming you. Claiming you as his own. Wanting to have a closer more stable relationship with you and being protective of you.

Queen of Swords x
This card threw me off though. I don't know if this represent you at all. Normally when this card is upside down it is not a very pleasant card. This queen can be very vindictive and cruel. She can be absent of any compassionate feelings. You don't strike me as this queen, so I'm just trying to figure out what it could mean in relationship to the question you asked. The only thing that popped into my mind was maybe you could be confused and denying the fact that maybe he really is interested in you and you were not excepting that because of fear. And maybe that's why you are confused right now. Maybe you aren't as confused as you think you are. Maybe you know the answer but you are subconsciously closing your heart off to this man by overthinking things. I mean, giving someone a rose quartz is a pretty bold move to be quite honest. It's the stone of love. Unless he's just a very kind person and trying to love you in a different, friendly and unconditional way. I don't know. What do you think?

Base: 4 of Coins x
The base card for me usually just represents your question. And this card when reversed is about giving things away. So, as you can see, it is about him giving you something and being selfless. That's all this card's position represents when I am doing a reading. It's kind of like an insurance policy to make sure I've got the right question down.

So with all of that said, what do you think? I threw out other possibilities but I went with my gut instinct the first time I wrote the reply. But now that I've gone through each card, there a some possibility of things being a bit different now that I think about it. What do you think? Maybe somebody else will come along and do another reading and it will help to clarify this one.

Sorry if this confused you even more. Thank you so much for the hug! Right back at ya!