View Single Post
Old 18-02-2018, 10:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Am a Sagi and my partner is a Leo. He is loyal. But most of my friends are Leos and they are charmers as well as being attention seeking.. I have known Leos who are incapable of any loyalty or fidelity. So it does vary.
What I have found common among all the Leos I have known is that they put their work above any relationship. They are workaholics and that does cast a shadow over their relationships. And yes the ego is enormous:) though they can be fun to be with.
Workaholic? Wow... My last partner seemed to be that way. Up to a point he didn't have a choice concerning a study that kept him busy next to a busy job, but I did begin to wonder if it was just him.
If they tend to be workaholics, I guess the latter was the case.
And come to think of it... I had a girl friend Leo, she was a workaholic too. Not for the work, but she craved the status. She needed that like air to breath. And she got it in the end as well. To me she seemed rather ruthless in the way she went about getting it. It was as if no matter the cost to her children or partners she had to obtain that.
And with my partner I also noticed early on that -in spite of his incredibly loving and caring nature- much always evolved around him. He was quite balanced and empowered, but that tendency was still there, mostly with subtle things so it took a while for me to notice it.
But to be honest, I think what he wanted or needed -maybe even without knowing it- was to please and give. I think that balances this natural tendency to have things evolve around them?
But I was too overwhelmed at times, so I allowed things to happen too often. It were truly small things, he was quite mature and didn't have major ego ** issues (anymore). I do think, however, that if I'd not wavered we possibly could still be together. I think a Leo might truly need someone strong next to him who doesn't give in to their every whim so they find a healthier balance, get out of their focus on themselves. Because if there's one thing I do know is that he did want to give and please and provide.
But this probably only works out when Leo has matured enough.