View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 06:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
This is what I know on the subject:

Fruits have fructose, which isn't metabolized by your liver, so it is worse than glucose. Eating more than a couple of servings of fruits per day is deemed unhealthy, causing diabetes and autoimmune diseases.

inavalan I was confused about the whole glucose fructose thing just a month or two ago myself.. having learned what the mainstream teaches that glucose is the body's ideal fuel involving the krebs cycle.. but guess what? the fructose in fruit is not the same as glucose because it is better. It gets into the body by diffusion! doesn't that sound magical? it doesn't require burden on the liver or other organs or creation of insulin to be absorbed and assimilated, it works by diffusion into cells. I have more to learn on this subject but was enchanted to learn of the existence of this diffusion phenomenon because it really does put things into a different perspective and show how superior fruit sugar is. besides that, Dr. Morse has healed thousands and thousands of patients in his career, including people suffering with the disorders you mentioned. but people have healed themselves without Dr. Morse too. He has been a health practitioner for decades and has stumbled himself throughout the years but now knows what works and makes weekly videos to answer people's questions and help anyone heal more easily