View Single Post
Old 28-07-2006, 06:40 PM
Ascended Master

Hi Kundalini

Typo acknowledged. Most certainly.

Within the 3rd (physical) dimension our bodies are interconnected by nature of our physical being?
We are built of "matter", which is light, and our natural energies (the ones our physical being produces, rather than channels) are common, which intermingle and interact at every level going on this plane.
In this instance we are "one", with various forms of physical energy to work with - at this level of being.
In the physical dimension, the home of "matter", we are therefore all a part of the same thing, which interacts.

The difference between us is that our connection to other "realms" and our other states of being vary, which is very much irregular and evolving.

In the case of the "universal consciousness" - the place where all of us are universal in "spirit", which is where our spirit centre resides, our spirits are at one with each other. Because they, similarly, are born of the same substance, and interact with each other.
These "spirit energies" are of a more vibrant quality than the energies our bodies are built of, hence they resonate at a different level - existing in a different energy band.
Unless we "acsend" our physical being to the same level (energetically) as that of our "spirit".

We're (however) not connected with everyone else at every state of being. That is one for the future perhaps!... once we learn how to merge ourselves with our own source of this "spiritual energy".

Does that clarify?

Regards,

AM

P.S. I am only connected to spirit when I meditate on it, but not at all times.
If I was, I'd be donning a big grin and painful cheeks!
And my background is such that I am studying shamanic arts... I'm not a Shaman.
I am currently ascending, but I'm still working on my root and sacral chakras.
There are lots of energies there that I am hoping on clearing from my spirit layer (via visual techniques via my own two eyes).

Last edited by Ascended Master : 28-07-2006 at 06:59 PM.