View Single Post
Old 13-06-2016, 08:41 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerfield10
Oh Lancing, i'm sorry if you cried. I can't acept her death. This is pretty strange i don't act like this with any celebrities i didin't even knew her.
I feel angry, sad and empty.

What do you feel about this her death? I feel that someone is behind that man who killed her.
A close friend or someone who was really jealous about her.
Otherwise it doesn't make sense.

Hugs to you Lancing.

Hugs, love. It's okay! I'm not sure where my crying came from because I had honestly never heard of her, but something just attracted me to your tribute. I don't cry over the death of celebrities either, but when I saw her I was just overwhelmed.

It makes sense if he was just an obsessive fan. It's kinda hard to believe that someone would have him kill her then himself, which seems kinda far-fetched, but all things are possible. It's just wrong...so wrong! She had a beautiful light and lightness and it's still there. But, however her death came to be...does not matter. It cannot be changed. Her death feels wrong, but it's not healthy to dwell on why or how it happened...it's not fair to her and it's not fair to you. Her life was much more beautiful than that. At times like these, it is always more important to remember the goodness and the love.
There is peace. I hope her peace brings peace to everyone who loved her.

When my father died, my mother had wild theories about the causation of his death...wild theories! It never mattered to me. Human beings should be remembered as the beautiful souls that they are...leave the rest...forget the rest. It does not serve a purpose

You are so sweet! I hope you find a way to feel better about this.