View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 04:37 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
I am not stating that Maitreya does or does not exist... What I am speaking on is in labeling these individuals, calling them the master of masters, ascended masters, etc, and placing them upon pedestals above ourselves as being better than ourselves.. I have met Jesus numerous times, as well as Siddhartha, Shiva, Ganesha, and many others.. And no time in those experiences have they ever come to me as "masters" or put themselves into places above me.. They have always come to me at a level of being one with me and being no different than myself..

That is the message they bring. They bring that message of love and compassion, and are willing and eager to work with us and help us if we need it. But they are not doing it for the praise, and worship and placing upon plateaus away from us. That is one of the reasons their messages get lost. Because we as humans got lost on the person bringing the message and not on the message itself.

It is why Jesus spoke in parables. To deliver his message beyond ego limitations. So the essence and truth can be heard and not lost within our minds and limitations.

When I see something called the "Christ project" it's pretty obvious, to me, that one named it that. To use the name as a stepping stone to make your project seem more special and more important to the world.. And not about the work itself. When you let your work and words shine through you, the truth of it will be known.. You won't need to call it the Christ project. People will know the truth. It is why Jesus spoke against people claiming to be the Christ..
thanks for clarifying your point. Its about not involving the ego. Thanks for your words. I can see your point about them being no diifferent from yourself. Seeing it as anything different would be ignoring what they really wanted us to know.... about ourselves, others and all that is.