View Single Post
Old 30-06-2014, 08:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy lama
I'm not sure where you get the idea that Benjamin Creme is "caught up in names, and (himself), and (lost) sight of (his) real purpose. *From all of his literature and videos, I find him to be one of the most self-effacing and delightful people anywhere. *His message has always been highly focused on what Maitreya and the Masters can and will do for humanity, if we ever collectively invoke Their energies down to our level of existence. *I don't think it is an exaggeration to suggest that the Masters coming into our hate-filled, materialistic, self-centered society could be likened to one of us taking a swan dive into a cesspool. *We forget how purified and refined these exalted Beings are. *Benjamin Creme has never claimed to be anything but Their servant. *I admit that some of his proclamations are hard to believe, when there appears to be no evidence to support his grandiose claims. *But I feel in my Soul that it will only be a matter of time before everything he has predicted will come to pass and/or sufficiently explained. He has enough trouble getting the attention of humanity without being slandered in forums like this. *Mr. Creme is a 90 something year old artist who has devoted most of his life to this emergence of Christ project. *He deserves unending praise for his selfless efforts and I would appreciate very much if anyone has anything negative to say about him, please support your claims with quotes from verifiable references. *Trust me, you will not find any on this planet.

Creme has stated on numerous times that "the Christ was coming". That Maitreya is the Christ. That they are "masters" etc. That right there is caught up in a name and title. That is placing these beings on a level that is higher and or better to us. Such notions and concepts mean little to those in the realms of spirit. Their works and what they will do, and already do, for humanity will speak for themselves. They don't need the praise and the worship that we are placing upon them. That is not what they are here for.