View Single Post
Old 29-06-2019, 09:25 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy soul
I'm sorry you've been mistreated little.nation. I have too.

Have faith in your own worth.

Other people may treat you like you're worthless, but the truth is you're priceless.

People's judgments towards you are false. In other words, they don't see you as you really are.

Unless people see you as divine, completely lovable, utterly beautiful, and absolutely priceless, they're not seeing you as you really are.

Peace and great joy to you.

All is well.

I just saw this post.

Wow was the negativity and darkness so thick and heavy in my replies in this thread. That's just awful.

I should be at work right now. And if I was, it would have been a $300 paycheck. But due to pure evil at work (people gossiping about me right in front of me, daily, and plotting to get me out of there, which worked) I'm looking at a $200 paycheck and an extra long day and night of having nothing to do but what I hate: sitting alone in a room by myself (isolation) chained to the internet.

Your positivity is totally foreign from the terribleness I know.

"Unless people see you as divine, completely lovable, utterly beautiful, and absolutely priceless, they're not seeing you as you really are."

Maybe that's the problem. Maybe they DO see me as having great value but it makes them jealous. In my life, people have very often showed me hatred for being "perfect", according to them. They destroyed me and now I'm negative and hostile. And it still is not good enough for the evil ones.

People fear me. They call me "lord" and they call me "jesus".

Which is insane. I know Jesus. He's not me and I'm not him.

I used to be like you. That's what I want to say in response to your positive message to me. I never stop fighting for the me they destroyed, even though I know...

Another thing. There's a spiritual phenomenon of when one "earns the right to know their name".

This is my name: I AM LESS AIMLESS

When I am broken, I am less.
When I'm broken, I'm aimless.

When I'm whole, I am exact and precise. This is my function, it's what I do and what i am the best at doing. It's similar to being a diagnostician. I can locate, spot, identify with absolute precision. I do not miss the mark.

Sin is "missing the mark" or getting something wrong or making an error. Remember I told you people thought I was perfect, and they hated me for it?

I've outgrown I am less aimless but it's more than just outgrowing. I'm fiercely embattled, catastrophically damaged. Permanently altered. I need to rediagnose / reknow / reidentify myself.

I'm wrath. I'm malice. I'm seething. I'm revenge. I'm hatred. I'm violence. I'm the day of the lord. I'm justice. I'm judge, jury and executioner.

Do I look GOOD or do I look EVIL? I think I look hella good, yo.

Anyway, thank you for your positivity. I'm so sad that I cannot reciprocate and harmonize.