View Single Post
Old 18-06-2019, 06:43 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guff779
So I can hear things.

And most it is very accurate.

It's either one word or a few words. Sometimes it's exactly that person speaking in the same voice. It happens literally every minute. Sometimes it says 3-4 things or when I want to know something the voice says something.

It started around 2 years ago and last year it started developing and in 2019 I hear words all the time.

I do sometimes have visions but it happens only twice in a day which is a very quick faint vision and this is when I'm fully awake.

So how can I develop seeing things?

I don't want to be a wet blanket but what you're hoping for may not be on your radar.

If it's a spirit communicator who's trying to help you then listening in, tuning in, to what's being said is all you need to do. Clairvoyance doesn't happen for everyone even if they're sensitive and able to converse with spirit communicators. The key is whether what you're asking - in thoughts or out loud - is being responded to. And whether what you're getting is always positive, helpful and/or enlightening. If not then you may wish to re-consider what's happening.