View Single Post
Old 18-05-2019, 07:49 PM
Master

The way I understand it ... We are sent guidance all the time, but most of us aren't usually tuned in. When messages get through to us, they are presented through the imagination plane, that gives us a form accessible to us. Further, the messages are affected by our beliefs and our emotions.

For example, when I asked to get in contact with my deceased parents, they get an appearance familiar to me.

So, the message you got might be genuine, from a higher intelligence, that may or may not be your deceased grandmother, and that message is filtered by your beliefs and emotions. You should meditate on it to confirm it, or use whatever method of getting into an altered state of consciousness, and ask for more explicit higher guidance. You can also use so deviation method, like the I Ching.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.