View Single Post
Old 18-03-2019, 04:53 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staceyboo
It's strange you should mention in a dream it was only last night I had a dream about the relative that I mentioned in my earlier post,in my dream I was laid in my own bed and she was sat next to me I was asking her loads of questions but I can't remember the questions I asked her the only one question I remember asking is can my cat see you she said you know he can then my neighbour woke me up by banging I was so annoyed with them when I woke up. I might of only dreamt this because I've been thinking about them a lot recently but it felt real like i was talking to her my bedding was the same in my dream as in real life i was even facing the same way when i woke up

It was a dream, but your relative really visited you. The banging you heard was necessary for you to have that dream so don't feel too angry. You will have another.

Even if you can't remember your dialogue, know that your soul remembers. If you feel more at peace with yourself, your soul got what it needed.

sf