View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weareunity
Hello dagmar ,Honza, falling leaves, white pegasus ,Miss Hepburn, Sky123-- and any others who may feel like joining in.
If choosing (big if) "being of the whole" as a reasoned/ reasonable description/representation of "wholeness",
what/how/why is required to turn this sort of mental concept of logical inevitability---if that is an acceptable though makeshift representation of that description---into a realized experience?
Not a trick question nor rhetorical, honestly hoping to be able share others thoughts (some already expressed/contributed completely or in part I think.
Shuffle, whoops, down, up, left, right, wrong---onward.
In company, agreeing or otherwise, would be great(Imo). petex
Many words... I bolded what is the question for me.

What is required?
#1 Desire
#2 Then, focused discipline, constant intention, deliberate effort, conscious steadfastness.
('Nose to the grindstone')

Like anything you want that might be a bit hard to attain.

Why is it required?
To lessen suffering
or if you have had a direct exp of 'being whole', as you say, it is required because you will never be truly
happy until you are there again....goes back to eliminating suffering.

How? Follow the Path of your choice implicitly.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru