View Single Post
Old 26-01-2013, 07:06 AM
MysticalPuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala

Hehe it sounds like your spirit guide has a good sense of humour, and that is always good.

Keep trying and you will find your answers.

Wolves are exceptionally loyal, and loving animals. If you tame them, they are even more loyal to you than dogs are. You become part of their pack!
I used to be a part of an Attemak ranch, sled dog school, there were about thirty wolf hybrids, and I also raised my own wolf dog whom I named Warrior.
When you live with them in the pack for so long, you learn a lot.
They teach you a lot about relationships.
Your vision could have been showing you how to become the Alpha Male in order to win over females.
The Alpha Male and the Alpha Female are inseparable and mate for life.
The Alpha Male isn't aggressive either, he's truly chosen by the rest of the pack because of his leadership skills and kindness, not because he forces his way into the ranks. All the females want him, because he has a truly shining personality and is very assertive in a polite and charming and kind way. Despite common myth, he's not violent. No wolves are violent unless truly pushed into it (and the mother wolf will do anything to protect her young), they are natural peace keepers. And also, naturally skittish, timid and shy around strangers.

There is always one big and bad wolf in the pack, he sort of serves as the punisher, the one who keeps the rest of the community in line. All of the other wolves usually fear him and he is known to pick fights. For sled dogs, this type of dog is always put in the back to keep the other dogs motivated onwards.
While the Alpha Male is in the front so they know to keep going. The coolest thing is, we used to pair up on each side of the lines, a male dog and female dog beside him, because it kept them in balance.

Oh that's so beautiful, I'd love to observe wolves I feel so drawn to them!

As for your first Shamanic Journey, I just had mine last week too :)

Have you ever heard of the Book "Women who Run with Wolves?" I sort of agree with the sentiment of the alpha in bot sexes. To be the best you can be, and attract someone who vibrates at your own frequency...

That's attractive, trust me. If you're the best you can be you will attract many.

Beware though...