View Single Post
Old 20-11-2010, 01:34 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixOfClubs
Hi friends,

I was hoping someone could shed some light on a worry of mine that I've had for over a year now.
Since my teenage years I have always noticed the synchronicities and power of the law of attraction-- that what you think about often will bring to you people, materials and opportunities to manifest it with.
However as my studies deepened and the synchronous events increased, I started worrying about what my negative thoughts might manifest as well. To my horror, much of what I was thinking about manifested, and I was left wondering whether they were events I was having premonitions about, or if I was manifesting these events myself, by having thoughts about them.
This led to a bout of insomnia and 2 terrifying panic attacks that I wish never to repeat.
Can your thoughts manifest absolutely anything? For instance, if I worry that a favourite food of mine will give me an allergic reaction, can that manifest? Sometimes I find myself so concerned about these things that I am constantly checking myself in the mirror to make sure I haven't broken out in a rash! I know this sounds ridiculous, but from past experiences, thoughts really do create your reality.

Any advice would be so appreciated.
Thankyou.

i am the same way. my thoughts manifest in my reality on a regular basis.

also, i have noticed that my toddler twins pic up on my "private thoghts as well" .....it's about responsiblility for me.....fear is your own worst enemy. trust...trust and trust.....o and be positive....since the law of attraction is in your life, your consciousness is elevated, this is a good thing, celebrate it with postive stuff. theres nothing to it but to do it.