View Single Post
Old 29-04-2017, 06:52 PM
Knower

Hello, the following is my response:

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsquotl
After spending all the money you did may I ask why you would choose to spend another 333 somethings on reconnective healing?

This was my last. I did my last healing today for a very long time. I won't do anymore for a very long time, if at all.

I did the Reconnection (different from reconnective healing) because it's supposed to be very strong (I honestly don't know what that means!!).

Clearly in your case the energy is not going where you want it to go. Going where it needs to? You seem to understand the ludicracy of that statement yes?

The statement is ludicrous, and I'm sure most healers don't even understand it themselves! I've no clue what this statement means.

I will tell you that energy always flows where it needs to go for free.
As a so called Reiki master and Shiatsu Therapist I'd suggest you let the energy take care of itself for a while.

Thank you! This is one of the most honest statement I've ever heard for a healer. Healing has turned into a business. I can get a Reiki master certificate here in France spending 300€ and in 2 months from now. I've already Reiki I. Will I call myself a healer? NEVER! "Everyone is a healer" is a completely unwise argument:it's like saying "everyone can play football/soccer". Sure I can kick a ball, could I play it like Messi or Maradona? NEVER!!! Same isd also true for healers. There're too many healers these days!

No need to make it your solidified energy (money) flow into the bank accounts of any more "healers"

I'm done with this, absolutely!!!

Go out and meet people if you want to find a lover.
Look in the job adverts to find a job if you want a job.
Do energy work if your energy needs work.
get a healing if you need healing.

I actually do go out and find lovers, I'm pretty good at talking to women also (I wasn't, but taught myself). But, still my love-life has been very unsatisfactory. Not that I'm not grateful for the women I dated, but I'm happy with the level of satisfaction. 2 weeks ago, a woman broke up with me when indeed I was nice enough too her (not creepy nice, but good nice, and I also fell for a her a bit, she didn't.).

Don't get an energy healing if you seek a job. It surely won't be on the therapists table.
Don't pay for a reconnection within if you want a friend/lover outside..

I must keep your words in mind, Eelco!!! Thanks a lot to you indeed!!!

Energy work and healings have their place. Just not within those "real" lifes problems..

Where do they have their place, then? And if not, why did my healer say "Let's try to correct your energy so that you can have a relationship for at least 6 months". She didn't promise 6 years, or even a year, but then why did she say that? I'm confused. Was she dishonest, or did she not know what she was doing? It's JUST one example of many!

With Love
Eelco