View Single Post
Old 24-05-2014, 05:30 PM
GweneveirPriestess

What God(s)/Goddess(es) do you believe in?

As a Pagan-Spiritualist, I pray upon whom which I call the Divine, or sometimes the Great Spirit. I usually pray to the Great Spirit when I ask for help, when I have questions, or when I ask for protection. I'm not sure who else names this Divine Being "Divine" or "Great Spirit", but from what I know, Paganism can be and is very fluid, allowing many different names that can be directed to the same Higher Being.

When I pray to the moon, I name her "Goddess Diana". The sun I name "Apollo", and the earth I name "Gaia". The Animal God, to me, is "Pan", or the Horned God, however I don't call upon him often (once again, a reminder that I'm a new studying Pagan, Spiritualist, and later, Wiccan). I usually only pray to the Great Spirit/Divine/Divine Spirit, actually. Or Diana.

So here's my question to all Pagans: Which Gods/Goddesses or Beings do you believe in? Or pray to? What purposes do they serve in your life, and how have they helped you in the past, present, or maybe even future? I can't wait to hear your answers!