View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 04:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveandstarlight96
I've had dreams of blue skinned pleiadians too! :o I believe I was one in one of my past lives.
Upon trying to find stuff about this - about my ancestral heritage not much exists online about it whatsoever...

There are many things I have understood now, incorporated with that which I remember:

1. The ruler of a planet in the Alcyone system (of which I recall sitting under that star) is the Hindu God, Lord Murugan...a beautiful white-skinned being who is also called "Sanat Kumara" or, the 'son of the Sanat' (eternal)...having Lord Shiva as father and being born of 'six mothers' which are the six Pleiadian stars other than Alcyone.

2. His father, Lord Shiva is also from the Pleiades. His abode, according to Brahma Shastra is in "Dwar loka" which corresponds to the centre of the galaxy, represented by the star, Alcyone. His 'cosmic vehicle' is represented by a bull (Nandi)...denoting the neck of Taurus in which the Pleiades exists and He is also said to live among the "Seven Rishis" (wise sages) or the "Seven Sisters" which are the six mothers of Lord Murugan as well as Durga/Devi.

3. Both Lord Shiva and Lord Murugan have white skin and not blue skin, according to the sacred Hindu Texts...Lord Shiva is called "Mallikarjuna" (white as jasmine) or Kapura Gauram (white as camphor) and it's only artistic expression that gave Him blue skin, to be in line with the other Hindu Gods of the time...the blue-skinned beings actually come from Arcturus which are allies of the Pleiadians. Lord Shiva in human form as an 'Ascended Master' is called Hamat Khur...Ashtar...Ashtar Sheran and is known by the title of "Kundalini Kaiman Yogi".

All of the above, I copied from nowhere...it's not from the internet at ALL! It comes from ancient Hindu scriptures and my memory of a distant past.