View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 06:40 PM
Master

I had similar experiences with self-hypnosis. As yourself, when I ask a question, I immediately know the answer. When I don't get an answer I force myself to not rationalize one.

One question I always ask is: "what is my lesson for this life?".

I like to explore a past life by moving in time, by asking to be shown the next important event. Eventually I get to the last day of that life, and ask to be taken through its end. Then I can experience the afterlife. You can get another perspective of the just ended life, and of the whole reincarnation gig.

As you move through that hallway, during the hypnotic induction, you see doors on both sides. You can think of those on one side as opening to past lives, and on the other side as opening to future lives. You can explore future lives too.

You can as well ask what is the lesson for your present life too, but as you seem to be very young you might not get an answer yet. You can move in time back and fore through your present life, back to the womb, and fore to your last day.

To check the degree of accuracy of these kind of experiences I tried to ask questions about my near future. Some information checked out 100%, some didn't. When it was a miss, the "prediction" kind of happened but to somebody else, or different in one aspect. It seems that the more I was emotionally invested in the outcome in question, the more likely the answer is bent toward my wish.

For example I tried to learn the results of some tennis matches that were scheduled for the next day. In some cases I got the exact score and the winner, in others I got the exact score but the winner was the other player (not the one I favored), some scores were just one game off what I've seen in the future. Pretty amazing!

Would you please post the links, or what exactly to google for, to find those two scripts you used? Thanks.