View Single Post
Old 26-03-2011, 04:04 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvblooms
Sorry to hop on the tails of this thread, but I too have Channeling questions.

Lately, I've noticed that when writing an email/thread reply, I sometimes go off on a tangent, lose my point, or not even get across the original reason why I was writing.

Also, I've attended group meetings, and have done the same. Not being able to stay focused or on topic.

Is this channeling?

Once I did try automatic writing while meditating, but it was all scribble when I reviewed it afterward??

Hello

First I will ask if one does this out of the feeling of being "board" . If one answers NO to this qustion then I woud ask does it feel like maybe one is leaving the body ? At times we step out and dont really understand we are doing that.

I very much went through school like one describes here. I was present enough to FOLLOW what I needed too but a well I was either in Astral or I was with Spirit getting a message from them.

In going off on a tangent is what one puts down something of "meaning" in the form say of what a message might well come in as. I do that many times why so much of what I write I do in WORD so that I can save it and go back and re read it before posting it. In what I have written many times is a "line" that does not fit is a message or the start of a message from a Spirit.

I doddle on any paper I have at hand in meetings. Even now lol I see that the paper I have by me computer is full of doodles and random words. I have written the number 10 out and circled it. I too have put " I want it all ". What it means I am lost for right now.

I would try to take a look at what one puts down and see if there is a meaing for it that pertains to something going on in one's life that goes to an issue maybe one is not wanting to face.

Lynn